[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”844″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
What We Believe
- We believe that every survivor is valuable and worthy of love, respect and support.
- We believe that survivors, when linked together, can become a powerful force for change.
- We believe survivors are not defined by their abuse.
- We believe every survivor’s story until proven otherwise, not the other way around.
Our Core Beliefs
- We believe in the real Jesus Christ. The Jesus who would never hurt or take advantage of you. The one who created you and loves you.
- We believe the bible is the infallible word of God which was written by prophets over thousands of years to bring the good news of the gospel to the world. We use the bible to help guide us.
- But we also believe that God created healthy boundaries to protect us and not all life choices are beneficial.
- We believe that heaven and hell exists, and we’re in a battle between good and evil.
- We believe there is an entity called Satan, and with his demons, plan is to kill, steal and destroy God’s creation. Ritual abuse is a conduit to achieve Satan’s objective (John 10:10).
- We believe that physical, spiritual, mental and emotional healing can be achieved through Jesus Christ. We believe prayer is a powerful force for obtaining healing.
- But we also believe that ritual abuse is happening in all religions, unfortunately, and so we acknowledge there are bad people in our churches as well as good people.